Homemade yogurt makes a fantastic topping to these delicious waffles. (Note, a waffle maker is needed)
Write a review
- 2 c. Homemade Yogurt Check out how here!
- 2 cups Stonewall Kitchen Gluten Free waffle mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 3 Tbl honey
- 1. Heat your waffle iron to a medium high heat.
- 2. Mix waffle mix, egg and milk together with a whisk until the batter is smooth with no bumps.
- 3. Spray your waffle iron with nonstick spray or use a kitchen brush to ad a light layer of butter on the waffle iron.
- 4. Pour the waffle mix onto the iron. Let cook for 10-12 minutes
- 5. While the mix is cooking place the berries and honey in a small sacepan with 1/2 cup of warm water. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- 6. Plate the waffles with a dalop of your homemade yogurt, or the store bought ones if you prefer, A spoonful or two of the berry sauce and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Homemade or not at all http://homemadeornotatall.com/